Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I'm on the blog-wagon


Well, I'm finally on the blog-wagon. I initially held back from blogging, but I finally caved in, deciding that if I'm ever going to jump on the blog-wagon, it might as well be now.

Well lets see, this year has been a great year in all areas of my life. I turned 22, which means I am a grown up...well kinda. I have grown my business. I got a promotion and a raise at my job. Grew closer to My God. And I am more excited about the future than ever!

I hope to keep you posted on all my life adventures, from work to play. I am getting a camera in the next few weeks so I will be able to share pictures and video with you all.

Until next time. I love you and hope to hear some feedback on my decision to jump on the blog-wagon!

-Joshua Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment