1. What time did you get up this morning?
8am i guess..even though i set the alarm at 6.45am..but it always fails to wake me up that hour.
2. How do you like your steak?
3. What was the last movie you saw at the cinema?
Hmm..Love Happens...I was with a girl so give me a break..lol
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Glenn Beck on Fox News
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
New York i guess,..i like big cities..sky scrappers and busy.
Or even better the beach!!!
6. What did you have for breakfast?
Strawberry and Cream Oatmeal.
7. What is your favourite cuisine?
Mexican for sure
8. What foods do you dislike?
The ones that are good for you...haha
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
Cheesecake Factory, Habanaro's, Brio, Copper Grill, and the usual Milo's and Chick-fl-a
10. Favorite dressing?
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Grey Honda Accord.
12. What are your favorite clothes?
Shirts shirts shirts and more shirts..let it be party shirts or dress shirts..
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Madrid, Spain. New York and Paris, France.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Well for me it is overflowing!
15. Where would you want to retire?
I am going to travel all over when I am young, wealthy, and free
16. Favorite time of day?
I am a night owl
17. Where were you born?
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Alabama Football and Orlando Magic Basketball
20. Bird watcher?
Well THE WORD says to look at the birds....
21. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night person i guess..i hardly talk in the morning..well, it all depends..but i think more of a night person.
22. Do you have any pets?
not at the moment...but I want one when I have more time
23. If you saw $100 laying on the ground, would you pick it up?
Heck to the yes!
24. How many email addresses do you have?
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
Besides that I am amazing...no.
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
A cowboy like Gospel Bill or Kenneth Copeland's pilot.
27. What is your best childhood memory?
Hmm..everything about it..nothing to worry about..just live life freely..
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
29. Are you married?
30. Always wear your seat belt?
most of the time
31. Been in a car accident?
32. Any pet peeves?
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Cheese is always good.
34. Favorite Flower?
the kind that you give a girl and then in return you get a kiss...lol
35. Favorite ice cream?
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Milo's or Chick-fl-a
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
I pass on the first try..
38. From whom did you get your last email?
Momma Kirkland...sending me apartment listings
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Why would i do that when at the end of the day i STILL have to pay for it?? anyhow,i would go Prada, Bvlgari, Armani and Hugo Boss. I dont think my credit limit is sufficient enough to cover all those shops in one go though..
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Yes..but lets not talk about it..
41. Like your job?
For a job it is a great one. Looking to make a few changes soon though.
what about it?
43. What was your favorite vacation?
I always enjoy trips to the beach...but the trip I took to New York City was the best by far
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
A group of us went to Red Robin in Trussville last night for Erica's birthday
45. What are you listening to right now?
46. What is your favorite color?
47. How many tattoos do you have?
48. What is your favorite number?
49. Who do you call at least once a day?
Lately it has been Abby Oney...she is one of my best buds.
50. Coffee Drinker?
Oh yes...love it!